We want you to shop with peace of mind, which is why Wesbury now offers a one-time warranty service for all our products. Our team will gladly repair, service, clean or replace a faulty item in accordance with the following:
- Only items purchased within 12 months from the date of your order will be eligible for the warranty
- Items cannot be bought from third party stockist
- We do not cover return delivery costs
Please include the following in your email:
- Title your email as such: <Warranty for (#*insert order number*)>
- Name of item
- Clear photo(s) of the fault
- A clear written description of the fault
- Proof of purchase being a confirmation email from Wesburyclub, a bank statement, or valid order number.
- For policy and instructions on returning items, please refer to our Returns page.
- All items must be returned to Wesburyclub via a method which can be tracked, and we will not take responsibility for items that are damaged or lost in transit.
- In the case of International returns, ‘Returned Goods’ is to be clearly marked on the postal company's consignment to ensure that the items do not incur possible customs duties and taxes.
- On receiving, the item will be assessed by our team.
- In the case that we deem your item faulty, Wesburyclub will then repair, exchange or replace the item. Replacements will only be offered if in stock.
- If an exchange is offered, and the price of the new item differs from the original, store credit of the difference will be offered.